TN&T provides effective legal representation to clients of all sizes on various aspects of administrative, regulatory, and government
THE WISHES OF THE CLIENT ALWAYS COME FIRST.
THOMAS, NIESEN & THOMAS | ATTORNEYS & COUNSELLORS AT LAW | (717) 255-7600
- Thomas, Niesen & Thomas, LLC Named to 2019 U.S. News & World Report “Best Law Firms” Rankings for 9th Consecutive Year
- Highlights: PA PUC Public Session of December 20, 2018
- Highlights: PA PUC Public Session of December 6, 2018
- Highlights: PA PUC Public Session of November 8, 2018
- Highlights: PA PUC Public Session of October 25, 2018
- PA DOR Issues Guidance Regarding Taxation of Telecommunications Gross Receipts
PA PUC NEWS
- > Pipeline Safety Investigation Underway Involving Sunoco Pipeline Located in Berks County
- > PUC Approves Duquesne Light Filing for Third-Party Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- > PUC to Investigate Rate Increase Request by Buck Hill Water Company
- > PUC Proposes Enhanced Penalties in Door-to-Door Energy Sales Case Involving Vista Energy Marketing LP
- > PUC Marks ‘Fix a Leak Week’; Highlights Importance Safe Drinking Water
- > PUC Adopts Improvements to Procedures for Acquisition and Valuation of Municipal or Authority-Owned Water and Wastewater Systems
FERC chief of staff Pugliese steps down
Colt works with Cisco on 5G backhaul
Rocky Mountain Power proposes 600-battery apartment building among trio of Utah DSM projects
California ALJ proposes statewide renewable energy procurement for utilities
Smart Edge's multiaccess edge platform wins Frost & Sullivan tech award
Container storage firm Portworx extends platform, raises $27M
Providing personal service, counsel and quality representation since 1977
Thomas, Niesen & Thomas Law Firm
Attorneys & Counsellors at Law | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | (717) 255-7600
Based in Central Pennsylvania, Thomas, Niesen & Thomas is a full-service law firm carefully crafted to meet all of the legal challenges facing its clients. We provide personal service and counsel to our clients in the tradition of quality representation that has been the flagstaff of this firm over its more than forty year history, and over one hundred years of combined experience of its talented and devoted lawyers.
Our attorneys, who possess the skills, knowledge and depth of experience required for successful representation, are recognized practitioners in the areas of corporate law, energy, telecommunications, public utilities, administrative and regulatory law, government agencies, trusts and estate planning, and real estate. Because of our diverse practice areas, our firm provides personal service and counsel to clients in a wide array of commercial, transactional, and civil litigation matters. TN&T attorneys bring with them a broad and diverse background that enables the firm to see its clients' cases through their best course, whether that is informal settlement, formal alternate dispute resolution, or full litigation.
Thomas, Niesen & Thomas is strategically located in Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, and within two hours of our nation's capital, Washington, D.C. Because of our convenient location, our firm is able to represent corporations, authorities, partnerships, cooperatives, municipalities, and other clients before state and federal regulatory agencies and state and federal courts.
Learn more about our firm.